Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week 21

This week was a short one because it was my birthday on Monday!  We always take the day off of school (and work for Brian) to celebrate together.  It was a long day but fun!

I didn't do a good job on pictures this week and only have Kindergarten photos.  They are the easiest to take because there's so many projects!!
We finished the letter O with a watercolor painting:

I got a new app for some handwriting help for Nathan because it's a struggle.  He was amazed at how easy it made letter writing!

Lily started play practice this week so after gymnastics, I took the boys to Wal-Mart to kill time while we waited.  It was too much for Nathan!!

Another short week ahead because of Samuel's birthday--plus I'm hoping for a snow day!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Samuel. Good luck on the snow day. Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete