Saturday, September 12, 2015

Week 3

I think we did school this week.  It was a rough week with a lot of running around.  I had to move a few things to next week, which is fine.  I also didn't get a lot of pictures!

Nathan learning to write 'S' in the letter-sand-box:

Nathan pretending to sleep while I sing the song for this week.  Ha!  It cracks me up.

But, this was the best part of the week.  He painted a sun's rays in an orange-yellow pattern and it was, obviously, exhausting.  He was near tears by this point because of the strain.  :)

Bad picture but you can see the other 3 working in their science notebooks.  We got a lot of projects done and everyone did great!!

Samuel had some testing done this week and will start therapy next week to strengthen some vision and related skills.

Grocery shopping on Fridays is my favorite part of the week!

Our long week ended with a cousin sleepover!!


No comments:

Post a Comment