Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 32

This week in school...it was another crazy week because Lily had 2 dress rehearsals to prepare for the 2 performances on the weekend.  We fit in some schoolwork, though.  

Hunter working on his reading skills:

Nathan finishing up his letters with Z:

For Konos, we made a tent and I put candy in it.  I told the kids they could go inside and eat the candy OR they could wait until the end of the school day and get something else.  Nathan was the only one really tempted!!  Ha ha!  They all ended up with the surprise goody bag.  This was for our patience unit.

No school for Nathan on Friday but he said, "Can I please have school, Mom?  I want to play matching bears." :)  No school required to play match!!  Although, after I made my first match, he requested that I just watch.  

Hunter and Lily dissected a crayfish and I thought it was pretty neat.  This was for their science class at the homeschool building:

Lily did great in her 2 performances.  She said she wants to be in the play again next year.  I think she mainly likes the social aspect of it.

Other pics I had on my phone:
Lily working on her knitting.

The boys' gift boxes came:

Brian took the twins to the library again:



1 comment:

  1. Good for Lily. These kids are doing really great being productive and having so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete