Sunday, March 29, 2015

Week 29


Nathan and I did some Easter activities this week because we're off for spring break next week.  I bought There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Chick on the iPad and he loved going through that book over and over.  

He put together a puzzle by counting:

We made the empty tomb (an angel is inside) after watching an Easter video.  Samuel also watched it and when he realized that Jesus died and then rose, he questioned whether Jesus was a zombie.  
Ha ha!

Finally, Nathan stamped an Easter bunny, added glitter and then a cotton-ball tail.  

Obviously, Nathan got a hair cut this week!  That's always big news.  

Brian took the kids to the library and Hunter asked the librarian for help in finding Minecraft books.  He was reading them out loud all day so it was pretty awesome!  

Samuel has the bottom All About Reading chart and Hunter has the top one.  It seems to be a thrill when they finish a lesson and get to add a sticker.  :)

We did some experiments blowing out a candle this week.

Lily got braces!!  

We took Friday off to do a boys' movie day because the girls did a movie last weekend.  We saw 'Home' and I think all the kids liked it.

Lily finally got her gift box in the mail--she was so excited!!

I just added this because the kids were having lunch and I said I would take  a picture and the kids were all ducking out of the way except my little ham.  :)

On Sunday, we split up for lunch and eating out is always a big deal.  :)  I had the younger two and we drove through Culver's so they could play Infinity while they ate.

Brian took the older two to a Chinese buffet and I think they enjoyed that a lot, too!  :)


1 comment:

  1. Good for Lily. I'm already an adult and my dentist told me I need to have braces. Our teeth are continuously adjusting as we grow old apparently.

    Looks like you guys had a fun and full Holy Week.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete