Sunday, March 23, 2014

Mid-March


Samuel and I had fun Friday and played games for our work.  This is a chutes and ladders-type game.  He loves to beat me at everything.  :)


We made cookies to have with our movie afternoon (Frozen, of course) and Hunter decided to do his work right next to them. 

 On Friday, I thought I had better get a picture of something Hunter and Lily have done this week.  :)  So, this is just them writing the title of their notebook page.  We've been busy and consistent with school but it's just not picture-worthy.

 We've started our painting in art and Hunter just loves it.  Lily does not and it cracks me up.  It's the mixing of paint that really gets to her.  Our cat has a thing for the smell of paint and I have to lock her up every time we start painting.

Nathan and I had some fun crafts this week.  We had a policeman day: 

 And, we had a doctor day with the cutest doctor kit craft ever.  The twins and I were trying to do our work but he came up and checked Hunter out.  Hunter was so patient and kind with him, it was a collage-worthy moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment