Monday, April 1, 2013

Catch Up!!

First up is a catch up of school.  This is actually photo-motivated because I can't remember a thing from 2 weeks ago!  The twins did some Henna hand art for geography, which was pretty fun.  They enjoyed seeing examples online.


Last week was spring break for us!  Unfortunately, the very 1st day, I cut a bit of my finger off using a mandolin slicer.  That was quite the excitement around here.  It also put a damper on all my great spring cleaning plans.  Brian had already planned on taking the Tuesday off for some family fun so the timing wasn't bad.  We went to see a movie, went to the library and ate supper out for some fun.  The rest of the week was pretty quiet.  My Mom did take 1-1/2 days off to help with some organizing and take us shopping so that was fun.  It's amazing how an injury to 1 finger affects so many tasks.  I am still not washing dishes yet and that's been nice.  :)


Then, it was Easter!!  We had supper and an egg hunt at Brian's parents on Friday night.  Saturday, we did all the Easter egg dyeing, cleaning and preparation for the big day.  On Sunday, we had a nice day at my parents' house.  My family, my brother's family and my Mom even took a quick trip to Toys R Us to spend the gift card my parents gave the kids.  It was fun!




*Nathan is holding on to all his foil wrapped chocolate bunnies!!  He loves those!*

My sister and I showed up in similar pink-white outfits...

And our husbands matched with purple shirts!  What is the chance?

Fun pictures of the kids looking so nice in their Easter outfits.


Tomorrow is back to regular life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment