Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Happy Easter!

For some reason, Easter kind of snuck up on me. I hadn't really decorated and I was running out to finish getting basket goodies. Saturday morning we were coloring eggs and we had an Easter get together that afternoon. It was crazy. Unfortunately, the boys (all 3 + Brian) got nasty colds right before the big day. Nathan was especially cranky with it so we kept it low key Easter morning and stayed in.


Isn't this a strange group picture?  Ha!

*Kregers*



Bonding with Aunt Lisa!

*Home*

I know it's bad that I only have pics of Nathan for the home part but the other kids were just way into that "special toy" they got.

*Pettyjohns*

I love how the little girls in dresses are catapulting themselves over the couch to find more eggs.  :)



2 comments:

  1. Hi Riki!
    Looks like they all had fun regardless of feeling ill. Hope they all better by now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. easter snuck up on me, too, and now so has Mother's Day! What sweet photos!

    Be Blessed.
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete