Sunday, January 9, 2011

Looking Back

When Lily was student of the week, I read the directions and it said to send "A picture". Being the literal rule follower that I am, I sent 1 picture of her choosing (a very cute one when she was 9 months old). I then went to the classroom twice for parties and saw that the student of the week on those weeks sent numerous pictures. Fail! I felt horrible. So, now it's Hunter's turn to be student of the week and I felt such a dilemma. I finally just emailed the teacher (we talk a lot so I feel comfortable with her!) and told her that I did NOT favor one child but I would be sending multiple pictures this time. However, I am only sending 2 of just Hunter and the rest are of the twins together so I hope that makes up for things somewhat. I know it's not a life changing event for Lily but I felt so bad!! Anyway, here's a couple pictures that I found for Hunter that are so incredibly sweet:Hunter and Lily, 2 years old

Hunter and Lily, 1 week old (Lily's broken arm is snug against her body so that's why it looks like she's missing one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment