Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spontaneous

I didn't do so well taking pictures again this week.  My camera is dead and I just haven't taken the time to charge it.  So sad.  I did get 1 picture of Hunter and Lily with their self-portrait they did in art.  So fun!



We had an unexpected day off this week--quite the shock for us because I prefer to have school over not having it--it keeps kids busy!  And I'm pretty scheduled-oriented, although I'm much more relaxed in this 2nd year of homeschooling.  Anyway, we had a rough morning with an erased video game and grumpy attitudes and crying and etc. so we called a family meeting and decided to do double the work the next day (there were complaints the next day but I reminded them of their day of leisure!).  I had the kids help me clean the kitchen in the morning but that was really all the work any of us did.  We popped popcorn and watched a movie in the afternoon--2 kids fell asleep.  It was a nice day--we'll call it a snow day since we don't seem to be getting snow again this year.  :(  Otherwise, a fine week for us all--uneventful....  Next week is a 4 day week, as well, because of my BiRtHdAy!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those days are needed every so often!!!!! Happy week before your birthday!!

    ReplyDelete